Before Roca Labs

Before Roca Labs
Size 22 Suit

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Deciding to Try the Roca Labs Mini Gastric Bypass NO Surgery Formula? 10 Tips & Insights Before You Start




1. Weight vs. Wait-Lo$$

If cost is a factor, try saving up for it. During my research,this seems to be the most common issue even though it is less expensive than the gastric bypass or lap band procedure. If you have tried to lose weight as much as i have, and or you are having health related problems associated with obesity then you know that now is the time challenge your weight loss issues and win.

2. Compare and Contrast

Review as many videos before hand of actual gastric bypass patients with patients of Roca Labs NO surgery formula. Why? You get an idea of what the sacrifice will be from actual participants to help you with your decision. Recently, I happen to be sharing a room with a Lap Band patient. She looked fabulous, but was complaining about reflux and had to sleep sitting up in the bed. I also noticed that during the day, she hardly ate anything. That experience is what will keep me motivated on this program.

3.Write or journal your findings

This is what I am doing, constantly. There are very good you tube channels that are helpful. There are books & blogs like this one as well.There's alot of information on the internet. How accurate it is anyone's guess. I believe that your documented account becomes your reference source, especially if it works for you.

4.Identify your Support Team

This is important. The suggestions here do not replace the medical advice of your doctor, therapists,etc. Go to your doctor and get approval and share your findings. this might also be a good time to get your physical and bloodwork done. Get your family involved also. A great nutritional support site is www.myfitnesspal.com . It was recommended by the doctor of my accountability/exercise partner at the local YMCA.

5. Housekeeping To Do

If you live with supportive house mates, this will be easy to get rid of food that no longer will serve you well. My partner is also overweight. That's why i can't be around him for too long. He's a good guy though.
I'm in the process of cleaning out my cupboards of food , condiments, processed foods, and adding good foods, like those Miracle Noodles.

6. Binge Eating Reforms

Speaking of housekeeping, I talked about this on my segment on Blog Talk Radio: it's not what we are eating, but what's eating us. Find out what causes you to be stressed and to overeat. Take proactive steps to correct your emotional highs and lows and eliminate the stress. Believe me, I've had my share of them.

8. Pre Roca Labs Cleanse & Exercise

It's a good idea to do a cleanse diet before you start. Get all of that stuff out of your colon. Ask anyone who's had surgery about the benefits of a cleanse.Still not ready to try the formula? Do the cleanse anyways. Bet you those jelly donuts, you'll feel better afterwards. (remind me to talk about how to do a proper BM.) I've been doing protein shakes , broths, teas, & get your exercise. 30 minutes cardio 3 times per week is fine.

9 Supplements

Do a google search for bariatric supplements to get an idea of what you'll need for protein shakes, bullets, vitamins,etc. Drop me an email if you want recommendations.

10. Social Media & Weight Loss

Utilize FaceBook, Twitter, You Tube, Blogger, join their groups/forums or create your own. I'm doing just that. It is time consuming. I travel now so it is getting even harder to keep up with everything. There is a great Facebook Support forum for mostly Roca users. However I've observed comments from non Roca users as well. Some people are not comfortable sharing information on the internet, that's ok as well. This leads me to conclude with this final caveat:

Don't Brag About It, Just DO IT!

If you decide to Order the Roca Labs Mini Gastric Bypass NO Surgery formula, be sure to print out or save your order number. I contacted customer care. They were very helpful; I had Jean , she was quick in answering my question about my order. Blogging is a good way to document your journey and to participate in the discount program that they offer.Click here


XXTRA BENEFIT: Participate in the Roca Labs 50% Off Video Testimonial


I'm looking for high definition video equipment to take my before during and after video shots. Any suggestions would be helpful you can send them to my You Tube Channel. As you probably noticed, this video on my channel looks grainy and fussy. It was posted sometime ago. I was wearing a size 16 then. My channel profile pic i was a size 18-20. I know that I'm tired of having five dress sizes of clothes in my closet,aren't you? Written down,those sizes read like the "big five" lotto gone bad,SMH.


If you think this blog post was helpful, leave me a comment, subsrcibe, and share this with your friends. In the meantime,I'll be taking lots of pictures.





All the Best!

5 comments:

  1. i just started a Facebook support group called Roca Labs NO Surgery Support Group. As of this writing, i've lost 2lbs. it's day five and very little hunger.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for the post...rocalabs formula actually works

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was looking this type of information from a long time and finally i search this blog. Thanks a lot for sharing this info.
    mini gastric bypass surgery

    ReplyDelete
  5. The mini gastric bypass is a minimally invasive procedure that forms the stomach into a long narrow tube.
    MINI BYPASS

    ReplyDelete