Before Roca Labs

Before Roca Labs
Size 22 Suit

Saturday, April 23, 2011

What Are You Eating Besides Roca?

There have been some questions about what people eat while they are on the Roca Labs Gastric Bypass NO Surgery Formula?

Well, some people argue that they were already on a reduced calorie diet before starting Roca. Well, it states in the literature and on the website under: What results can I expect?
"From day one, eat 50% less than before without feeling hungry...With less food intake, you enter a calorie deficiency, where you burn more calories than you consume,and you lose weight from day one-though this will not be noticeable immediately."


I don't know about you, but I will have to increase my dose. I must have a bucket for a stomach. This is coming to the end of week#2 for me. So far I only lost 2lbs. But will be 'weighing- in' on Monday.

A Sample meal:

April 22,2011 Yesterday

Breakfast:I added Roca to my 3/4 c.applesauce + a med banana and 5 strawberries

Lunch: I had 4 oz fish and water

Snack: orange

Dinner: baked chicken & steamed veggies

One Week Observation: I felt noticeably fuller throughout the day when added to applesauce. I also felt like gagging but added more sauce to the mix, it was fine. When I started last week, I only added it to water with crys. light (CL) and then drink it before it gets thick. What I noticed was that I didn't feel as full and I had to take 2 doses. But i was also constipated , gassy and bloated.


Week #2 is coming to a close and must state that I feel much better than last week. I'm not having as many sweet cravings as before. EASTER is tomorrow April 24th, 2011 and it's also my House Settlement closing date Anniversary and I admit, it will be tempting to celebrate with fattening food,& Easter candy.

So this brings me back to the original topic question , What Are You Eating Besides Roca? I hope that you are focused on the renewed energy and less on what you are putting in your mouths. I'm going to give it more time to work, I know that I'm not eating the 2600 daily calories needed to maintain my Pre Roca weight.So if the 90% chance of success is true and I continue to eat 50% less food, then 50% of 2600 calories is 1300 calories per day. That is healthy calorie reduction.


To get additional feedback on how many calories we should eat, visit other adventurous places on the web like Sharkpeople an all in one site. There are also coupon sites,At the coupon queen site you get everything you need to help you re-organize your kitchen & cupboard. It may not help with answering the question, WHAT ARE YOU EATING?, but it will surely help you burn more calories. These are just a few suggestions to help you save money on food while you save and burn calories. I'll be back to do a feature article on Tools & Gadgets for the kitchen & Gardening Ideas.Take care!

7 comments:

  1. I dont think it is what you eat but how much you eat. As long as you cut back on your calorie intake. My meal yesterday was
    Breakfast: 110 calorie bagal, 1 egg, 1 slice fat free cheese, 1 slice lean turkey = 255 cal
    Lunch: 1 cup rice, 6 shrimp, 2 slices cucumber = 345 cal Dinner: Green salad, 2tbl fat free ranch, 2 baked chicken wing = 240 TOTAL 840 cal for the day. I have been keeping my calorie intake to under 1000. I do not recomend to everyone since my doctor says to eat at least 1500-1700 a day. I have lost 13 lbs in the last 3 weeks. I've also lost inches in my waist 3", thighs and but 2". I was expecting more but feel really good and can tell a big difference just looking in the mirror. My goal is to loose a total of 75 lbs. So I have 65 lbs to go. Also I am walking on the treadmill an hour a day and doing crunches and weights.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanx for sharing this CLF.Congrats on your weight loss as well. I must admit I did not lose any weight this week but my clothes fit me so much better. People have been asking me on Facebook , whether the formula works. i will share this information with them. I don't know what's wrong with me, I'm hardly eating anything cause I'm not hungry. This formula has been excellent at cutting my appetite.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just wanted to let you know that you've done excellent job to gave us information about Gastric Bypass .......Thank you for sharing such a knowledgeable information..:)
    mini gastric bypass surgery

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very informative post for me as I am always looking for new content that can help me and my knowledge grow better.
    Gr8…Keep it up!!!!
    what is m2m

    ReplyDelete
  5. Our vision is to serve our community and to provide high quality medical service with a team of highly trained doctors and surgeons.
    International Patient Facilitators

    ReplyDelete
  6. It is used in conjunction with a diet that can help you achieve the benefits of weight loss.
    GASTRIC BALLOON

    ReplyDelete
  7. Severe effects of Morbid Obesity.
    Get it from here
    MINI BYPASS

    ReplyDelete